Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Holidays!

So I've spruced up the blog colors a little in honor of the season.

I've finished IN BED WITH THE BOSS. Soon I'll be on to Tanner Bravo's story, THE MARRIAGE EXPERIMENT.

But for right now, I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow--a favorite holiday because it's about being with those I love and good food!

I'm so thankful this year--for my wonderful family and my health and the joy of writing stories about love and fulfillment. I'm thankful for Tom and Ed, my cats who love and support me no matter what.

And I'm thankful for you, my friends and readers.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'm thankful I have you to read too!

We had a simple mean with MIL and BIL. I can't believe simple can be that complicated LOL

Christine Rimmer said...

Hey, Barb. Simple sounds lovely. We went to friends. They cooked. We brought wine. It was great. :)