Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Social Networking...

So I got on Facebook. I've been meaning to for months now. I got a personal page. I also have a Fan page. That's like for me as a public figure. Not there yet, so I haven't brought that one public. I think at this point, I'll just be a person.

I even put my badge up here. So click through and friend me. I love more friends! Not doing Twitter. Well, okay. Not yet. But I'll never say never. Because as soon as I say that...I'll be Tweeting.

The thing with social networking is...I love it. But there really should be more hours in a day. I don't have enough time for my networking, my writing, and my actual real life as a wife and mom and friend to people in person.


So. Inquiring minds want to know. Are you on facebook? Do you enjoy it?

4 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Oooh yeah... more FB friends :) I find it good for keeping up to date with what people are up too but I HATE all the silly extras, such as games!

Becca said...

I think I must have an addictive personality deep down cos I find it too easy to get hooked on games. Thus I attempt to steer clear of them all.... it's safer that way.
Like Rach said, it's good to keep in touch!

Christine Rimmer said...

Rach, I never play the games. But I am finding it fun. Checking in with old friends, keeping in touch. What's not to like?

Christine Rimmer said...

Becca, so we all agree. Keep in touch--yes! Games--not so much!