Tuesday, May 29, 2007

News, News, News!


...And that's the new title of this blog.

I've had a ball with this as a regular blog. It's been fun, everyone.

But I'm reevaluating and deciding I need to put my energy where it counts--into writing the books. So I'm renaming this my News area and I'll post here periodically when I have something, er, newsy to tell you.

If you need to get in touch with me, please email me through my website--simply go to ChristineRimmer.com and click on the "email Christine" button. Or hey. Just drop me a note to say hi. You know I love to hear from you...

all best,
Christine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this means more books from you LOL

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Love your new look here. Will stop by for 'Christine Rimmer's News.' ;-)

Paz xxoo

Christine Rimmer said...

Barbs, that's the plan!

Paz, thanks! And come back when you can as I'll post randomly about very important stuff. ;)