Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged!


My friend and fellow-author and a RITA nominee this year, Linda Goodnight, tagged me.

Sooo...

Here we go.

Tagging Rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you: Linda Goodnight (done)

b. Post the rules on your blog. (done)

c. Write six random things about yourself. (doing. In a sec)

d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (Breaking this rule. Gena Showalter did, too, so there!)

e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog. (well, I would, if I hadn't *not* done D )

f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Will do as soon as I post this)

Okay, now for 6 Random Things...

Stay awake, everyone. ;)

1. I love to play games like Trivial Pursuit, Scrabble, Charades. And any and all card games. I'm one of the few people who goes "Oh, Goody!" when the hostess at a party says we're going to play a game.

2. I love all seasons when they start and can't wait for them to go when they leave.

3. I love books about the Tudor period in England. Novels, I mean. The Other Boleyn Girl
is an all-time fave. When I was a child, I fantasized about going back in time and warning all of Henry's wives. "Oh, you will be sorry. Don't lose your head over that guy..." Okay, I know. *Groan*

4. I love oregano. Fresh oregano in a vinegar and oil salad dressing. Oh, my! Nothing like it.

5. I love the Sierra mountains in Northern California. Love the sound of wind through the pines. Or cedars. Or both. Is that more than one thing?

6. I love strong, smart, loving men. It doesn't hurt if they're good to look at.

And that's six. Done it!

So, at least one random thing about you???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris! I love to play games too! I drive my family crazy wanting to play board games or card games. No one will play card games with me anymore so I'm pretty much stuck with Scrabble and Scattergories. I stink at Scrabble. Why won't they play Canasta or spades with me?

Girl, if you haven't played Scattergories, try it. You will love it!

Last but certainly not least, you find the hunkiest guys to post. My goodness. I'm coming here more often!

Thanks, Chris.


http://harlequin-theweddingplanners.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

1 thing--not a good game player I don't do Scrabble! LOL Tried Mexican Train? double domino game

Christine Rimmer said...

Linda, well re the hunky guys, whatever has you dropping in! Always great to see you. Ooo Spades, yeah!

Christine Rimmer said...

Barb! Mexican Train? Now, that sounds Scaaaarrrry! But I'll look into it. If it's a game, I will probably love it. And I haven't played a lot of dominoes in my life. I need more domino games. Oh, yes!