Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New Special Edition Blog at eHarlequin!


New blog for Special Edition authors up at eHarlequin.
Check us out here . You can read my blog from yesterday, Color Me Excited. And why am I excited? Because we have have our own blog, of course!
Most of the authors involved will be posting twice a month, so you can learn all there is to know about what each of us Special Edition authors is working on for your future reading pleasure. From now on, I'll have the first and fourth Tuesdays. That means I'll be blogging next on Tuesday, the 23rd. Hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I to but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Again a good post. Thanks your crony

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over polite post. Expressly the title attracted me to read the intact story.