Monday, June 07, 2010

Great Time at Summer Heat!

The Summer Heat Mini Conference, I mean. Put on by my Romance Writers of America Chapter, the OKRWA Outlaws. We welcomed Charles Griemsman, editor at Silhouette Desire and agent Lucienne Diver with the Knight Agency. A party at the glorious Merline Lovelace's Friday night. And the conference Saturday at the OKC Marriott. Always so good to get with my writer friends. And I have a special fondness for Charles, with whom I used to work when he was starting out as an assistant editor. He is the best! And Lucienne was so gracious and knowledgeable. Just a fine conference, all the way around.

In the picture, Charles with the Harlequin and Silhouette authors in attendance. That would be Merline, moi, Julia Mozingo, Margaret Daley and Laura Marie Altom.

No comments: