Thursday, May 17, 2007
13 Scary Things About Starting a New Book
1. Who are these people and why are they in this book?
2. How many heroines have I written with blue eyes?
3. I need a new way to say that his mouth is sexy.
4. I need a new way to say his eyes are sexy.
5. Note to self: He shouldn't brood. Heroes are way too prone to brooding.
6. He's brooding.
7. She has blue eyes.
8. I have a headache.
9. There's a smudge on that window. And a cobweb in the corner.
10. Maybe I should clean the house instead of starting this book.
11. But if I don't start it, I'll never finish it and if I never finish it...
13. Who are these people and why are they in this book?