Sunday, May 13, 2007

Readability


Okay, I loved my dark blue background. But I read at DearAuthor.com that a lot of readers have trouble visually--because of eye problems or because of their computer set-ups--with dark backgrounds.

So I'm goin' light.

Does a light background and dark lettering work better, you think? And, as the DH would be more than happy to tell you about now--yes, that was a faux choice. Because I was ready for a change, anyway. ;)

And Happy Mother's Day--whether you are one or you have one, or both! Here's a lovely, big cyber-cookie in honor of Mom's special day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good. Thanks. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too!

My DH is working in NYC/NJ this week, so I am on my own with the boys today and this week. I really appreciate him when he is gone. :)

My sweet family bought me "From here to Paternity" for Mom's Day! Yeah! I am really looking forward to reading it in the evenings when I have put the kiddies to bed!

Hope your day was grand!

Husker Kim

Christine Rimmer said...

Kimberly, thanks! Hope your day was faboo.

Kim, so strange about husbands. But then again, how can we miss them unless they go away? LOL!

Wow. From Here to Paternity for Mom's day. I'm so likin' that! :)

And yes, thanks. My day was terrific. Nothing fancy, but a nice call from older son and a funny card and hug from the J.

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Mother's Day!

my daughter came Saturday afternoon with a vase and 2 dozen red roses for me and some varigated for m-i-l and a pedicure bag for me and of course cute cards.

Yesterday, Sunday, dh and I drove to Reno with m-i-l to see her daughter and she's going to stay a day or 2. We went to niece's to see Madison, what a cutie she is. Then we went to have lunch and gambled a little. Won enough to pay for our day. We were back home by 5pm to enjoy the quiet of the house. I don't even have the TV on this morning LOL